Are you looking for an exciting and fun introduction game to start off your Christian camp? Then, the paper toss introduction game is perfect for you!
It doesn’t matter if you are playing this introduction game with your church youth or adult groups. This game can be played by all ages and is extremely fun when introducing campers.
How to play the Paper Toss Introduction Game
- Pass out a sheet (or half sheet) of paper and pencil/pen to all participants in the group.
- Each participant will write down one question on the piece of paper. Pro tip: It is best to keep these introduction questions light hearted and funny.
- After everyone is finished, instruct each participant to crumple the paper up into a ball.
- Count to 3 and have everyone throw the paper balls to a centralized location at the front of the room. Pro tip: If willing, The person leading the game should tell all of the participants to throw the paper at him or her. This will provide extra fun for the people playing and guarantee all of the paper balls being tossed end up in the same general area.
- Once the laughter calms down, have each participant individually walk to the front, state their name then pick up a random piece of paper to read and answer out loud.
Example Introduction Game Questions
- How you ever been horse back riding?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is the funniest church camp prank you ever pulled?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
- Can you lick your elbow?
- Do chickens have lips?
These are just a few creative examples of questions that will help break the ice at your next Christian camp.
Let’s have some fun in the comments section below. List a fun paper toss introduction question of your own then answer someone else’s. I promise to answer every paper toss game related question you ask.