Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Youth love games! Especially messy youth group games. Today’s featured Christian camp game is just that, messy, funny, and VERY entertaining to watch.
To make it even better it involves every teenager’s favorite snack. OREO’S! Try this wild Cookie Monster Game today.
How to play the Cookie Monster Game
- Get two pieces of 2′ x 2′ plexiglass or larger.
- Clean it like you would a household plate.
- Buy one box of delicious Oreo Cookies.
- Separate each cookie, and try to keep the cream filling on one side of the cookie.
- Stick and place half of the Oreo cookies on one piece of plexiglass and the other half on the other piece of plexiglass.
- Designate two capable people for each player to hold the pieces of plexiglass side by side in front of everyone.
Playing the Cookie Monster Game
Now it’s time to get a little messy. Cookie Monster style!
- Select two teenagers to play the game. Pro Tip: This game can be used to determine who goes first for another game or as a final tie-breaker between two team captains.
- Have the two youth players stand behind the clear plexiglass facing the Oreo cookies and the other Christian camp attendees.
- Instruct them that they will be eating as many cookies off the plexiglass as they can in one minute using only their mouth and with their hands behind their back.
- Yell “GO”
The player who eats the most cookies wins!
The Cookie Monster Game is entertaining for everyone.
While the cookie monster game is being played, you will notice all the other youth in the audience laughing and cheering as they see the mouths and facial expressions of their team captain frantically trying to eat more cookies than the other player. This coupled with the screaming and shouting for their player to win makes the game incredibly fun. It is absolutely hilarious to see played live.
Disclaimer: This game involves using plexiglass or some other clear unbreakable glass-like material. DO NOT use anything that can break as it will come into direct contact with the players. Also, practice good sanitary measures. Don’t worry, this isn’t here to scare you. We just want to ensure everyone practices proper safety in all youth group games played.
What other youth group games do you like? Have you tried playing the Cookie Monster Game? If so, let us know how it went. While you are at it, don’t forget to subscribe to our free resources at the top to receive our newsletters that always include amazing Christian camp content including fun youth camp games like this one.