There are many challenges that women face every single day in their lives. Some of which are expectations from other people. No matter what you do or how much you try to change things, there will always be persons who would expect you to do things differently. Whenever you find yourself in a situation where things have been difficult or painful, do not worry because God’s Word reassures us that it is only temporary.
With Him, you will soon get through it and get back on your feet. Reading the Bible is necessary not just for the bad times, but in the good times too! If you’re looking for the perfect Bible companion, we’ve put together a list of the 4 best devotionals for women.
This devotional contains 180 readings that talk about inspiration, motivation, encouragement, humor, and faith. All you need to do is to devote three minutes of your day to read scripture for meditation, short devotional line and a prayer to connect with God. The devotions are only short, which make it the perfect item for every busy woman like you. Get in touch with God by taking hold of this devotional. This is one of the best devotionals for women who are very busy and a great compliment to the busy mom’s Bible. View current pricing on Amazon.
- Too Blessed to Be Stressed 3 Minute Devotions for Women
- Debora M. Coty
- Publisher: Barbour Books
- Paperback: 192 pages
If there is one thing that you must need to know is the fact that God hears you all the time. He is watching every step you take so don’t be afraid. Face your fears and know that God is always with you. To make the process easier, be sure to grab a copy of this devotional. There are many personal stories that will help serve as encouragement and reassurance in your life. At the same time, you can also read scriptures that will remind you of all God’s goodness in this world. View current pricing on Amazon.
- When you're having one of those days, you just want to know that someone is on your side. You have more than just someone . . . you have your Heavenly Father! He is with you. He is for you. He hears your heart's cry. And He will reassure you of this through the beautifully designed, hardcover devotional collection, God Hears Her.
- The personal stories, Scripture passages, and inspirational quotes pulled from Our Daily Bread devotionals will lift you up and remind you that God is bigger than the trials you face.
- God Hears Her Contains 365 daily devotions written by women for women Makes an ideal gift, with its small size and attractive hardcover binding Includes a foreword by Elisa Morgan, named by Christianity Today as 1 of the top 50 women influencing today's church and culture Pick up one today to encourage yourself and get another one to encourage a friend.
- Our Daily Bread Ministries
- Publisher: Discovery House
Joyce Meyer produced another powerful devotional called Trusting God Day by Day. This still is one of the highest rated and best devotionals for women. It features life-changing promises taken directly from the Bible. You can apply these messages in your daily life and use it as a guide to make better decisions. Making this a part of your daily reading time will help you always see the light. Stop worrying about what the future brings because God will fulfill his promise of a happy and satisfying life. View current pricing on Amazon.
- Trusting God Day by Day 365 Daily Devotions
- Joyce Meyer
- Publisher: FaithWords
- Edition no. 1 (11/13/2012)
- Hardcover: 448 pages
What makes this woman’s devotional unique from the others is that it talks about fifty-two (52) different women in the Bible. The authors present relatable life stories and struggles of these 52 women. Reading this devotional will remind you of the significance of having faith and courage. Be inspired by how these women faced the challenges in their lives and how they survived it all. Aside from the stories, it also contains the timeline of the women in the Bible and a list of important women in Jesus’ life. View current pricing on Amazon.
- Ann Spangler, Jean E. Syswerda
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Edition no. 0 (09/22/2015)
- Paperback: 448 pages
The secret to a spiritually full life is to learn how to slow things down and focus on God’s unfailing love. Find the perfect devotional for you and set aside time every day to read its contents. Remember that you deserve to find peace and happiness.
This article featuring the best devotionals for women is part of a series where we review the best devotionals for any topic. You may also be interested in these other devotional-related reviews:
- The Best Devotionals for Moms
- The Best Devotionals for Men
- The Best Devotionals for Couples
- The Best Devotionals for Kids
- The Best Devotionals for Teen Girls
- The Best Devotionals for Teen Boys
- The Best Devotionals for College Students
Special thanks to WOL Camps for making this post possible.
Last update on 2018-12-10 at 16:24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API